May 14, 2004

Journey of Faith Chapter 7: Days of Joy

September 23, 2003
Dear Praying Friends,
Thank you for being there to support me with my last letter when I found out the bad news of cancer spreading to father's liver.
 Even though things did get more complicated with his platelets counts extremely low and need blood transfusion now, I do want to share with you some of the precious moments that have been uplifting to me.

I am very thankful that father has a strong desire to live. He hoped for another cruise trip with me to Alaska, thought of a three days tour when I returned to Taiwan and was coordinating the welcome home luncheon for me this weekend.

I wonder in the battle of life, what will keep people going? The answer, of course, is simply LOVE! And the impact of love is so deep that will carry beyond a lifetime even into Eternity! This is the life that's worth living! Thank the Lord for giving us family to love and to be loved!

Please bless me with your prayers when I will spend time with father in Taipei from September 27 to October 18. I need wisdom to make this trip meaningful and the impact lasting.
" O our God, We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon you. "

Gratefully Yours,
Lydia Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment