May 16, 2004

Journey of Faith Chapter 5: Thanksgiving Prayers

July 21, 2003
Dear Praying Friends,
I like to thank all of you with a grateful heart for your faithful prayers and supports during the past seven months. Father has finished all 18-radiation treatments in June.
At the last day after his radiation treatment, he had Italian noodle for lunch, did two loads of laundry by himself and even made a trip to dry cleaning store in the afternoon. He has made several short outing trips to beach and exhibitions in July. Praise the Lord for all His Blessings! I know father cannot go through this journey without all the care and prayers from all of you.

I have started 40 days breakfast fast and prayers since June 30th after our church summer conference. In my daily meditation for the book of Psalm and prayers, I thank God for His faithfulness and remember to pray for many of you. Please let me know if you have any specific prayer request. At end of my 40 days of prayers, it is August 8th, Father’s day in Taiwan. May my prayers give Glory to the Father in Heaven for let my father have a second chance for life.

Life is full of surprises, some pleasant some not so. With friends like you, the Journey is much easier and the burden shared is more bearable. Thank you again for all your care and faithful prayers.

With Gratitude,
Lydia Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment