May 17, 2004

Journey of Faith Chapter 4: Something in the Air

June 2, 2003
Dear praying Friends,
Thank you for your continued supports and prayers. I can feel the joy and strength beyond my capacity that keeps me going and going...


To have better chance of complete cure and prevention from recurrence of cancer, Father's doctor advised him to have 15 sessions of Radiation therapy starting from June 2nd to June 20th, 2003. Each radiation session will last 15 minutes. Please pray with me for God's protection for my father and my sister when they go to hospital every day. And May the Lord grant strength to father as he steps into the second cycle of treatments. So far he has been optimistic and hopeful.

May He Keeps your Loved ones in His Perfect Protection

With Gratitude,
Lydia Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment