June 4, 2007

Mission Statement

The purpose of life meditation is very help to me. In the class your testimony about how God lead you in the direction of service and how you submit to God for the service to the poor and lowly is very inspirational to me.


It’s hard for me to reach out and commit to a group that is far different from me. I tried to go to a Caucasian single group in a church close-by last Friday. The topic about Humility is appealing to me. God lead a person that was very nice to me – a stranger. This week when I talked with a sales person in Big Save store, I asked for his name and commented him for his service. He seemed pleased. And today in church I accompanied a new comer for the whole service and lunchtime. We had a good time together.

As to the purpose of life for me, I come out with these areas:
1.God: Wait upon, Listen to, Desire for, Abiding and Intimacy with God
2.Myself: Be a wounded healer, Focus on Spiritual Formation and Healing, Maintain holistic health; take care of family members, Good stewardship and timely donation to Kingdom business; Continue to write, witness through “Singing in the Night” booklets
3. Church: Serve people God brings to me in church, to love and to share.

My Mission Statement is to share through writing or personal contact with people the abundant life which is in Jesus Christ – truth and grace; faith, hope, love; Joy and peace.

As to surviving vs. called, even though my physical strength is still in survival level, I will try to accomplish what are entrusted to me from God. My calling is to live and witness the abundant life to as many people as possible and to share a life of love with people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment