May 14, 2007

Community Life

For the first time, I realize and grasp the redemptive aspect of community in my life. I like the concept of “side by side”, focus straight ahead on Christ, instead of looking at each other’s weakness. This is the biggest problem facing our fellowship right now. I will share this concept of community life with them.

We need each other in community life. My major breakthrough of spiritual formation comes from struggling with interpersonal conflict. After persistent prayers and mature counseling and by the power of Holy Spirit, now I can experience more Grace of God instead of condemnation of the Law.

The concept of “Holy Space” between God and me and between God and other people helps me in my interpersonal struggles. Now I can ask God in the middle of a situation and not to be bothered when I feel I say something wrong. I just criticized a person in my heart that he was so lazy. I gave him the check for the fumigation and he asked me to go to his car outside to get the receipt. Holy Spirit reminded me and I confessed to God and prayed for his motivation to work hard.

Love is easier when I am in the receiving end and to respond with Love. As to the business dealings, will I still treat people with the love of Christ? Will I choose to love the people who do the fumigation of my house this week? I have a good conversation with the foreman of the fumigation team. May the Lord bless the Termite Company and its employees.

The fact that Christ dwells in all who accept Him inspires me to accept the difficult people with Christ’s love. Even though I may not do it easily or naturally, but Truth will set me free and Christ will give me strength as I abide in Him. Pray that I see the wounded heart inside those people that hurt me.

I know the love of God through people who love me. I experience the forgiveness of God through the forgiveness of Christ on the cross. I confess the guilt and shame of family of origin not rich compared to my uncles in my testimony article that was published on church program last Sunday. I can face this deep wound only after I receive the Grace from the Lamb of God who died on the cross for me.
In the class meditation, I confessed to God of my selfishness, self-righteousness, jealousy, indifference, criticism, bitterness, laziness and procrastination. And I asked God to help me to accept people just as they are, not what I think they ought to be. And create in me a clean heart so that I can serve Him with gladness. I fell the love of God filling my heart. Love, joy and peace are in my heart. And God whispered in me that He would use the blue sky, the trees, bird chirping, the helicopter that pass through as a sign and reminder of His Love and Grace. This is another breakthrough since the healing conference on April 28th. 2007.

God has a plan for my life. I want to live a focused life to fulfill His plan and bring glory to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment